First In Last Out (FILO) deliver management services for cultural and corporate events, festivals and the performing arts, with a focus on Production + Operations Management and Risk + Safety.
Led by Emily O’Brien, together with a bunch of production legends, FILO collaborates with a wide range of independent and freelance production personnel and with other production and technical services organisations.
FILO expands and contracts, allowing the company to engage the most appropriate collaborators for each unique project.
For FILO, Emily O’Brien has delivered the following projects:
– Risk and Safety Lead, Senior Production Management (MONA FOMA 2016-2021)
– Risk and Safety Consultant (ACMI, 2021)
– Risk and Safety Lead, Production Coordination (City of Melbourne – Creative Laneways, 2021)
– Risk and Safety Lead, Production + Operations Manager for Meat Market/Weelam (YIRRAMBOI, 2021)
– Risk and Safety Consultant, Operations Manager (Can’t Do Tomorrow, 2020)