Architects of Entertainment (AoE) is an event production agency, delivering festival brands and artists to audiences, event plans and operations to internal stakeholders and unique, safe and accessible spaces to patrons.
For 25 years AoE founders Haydn Johnston and Nathaniel Holmes have lived and breathed live music, touring, production and events.
In 2015 they decided to consolidate their combined experience, IP and client base to form a company.
Five years later and now with over 200 shows delivered under the AoE banner, AoE are a team of five full-time staff, 200 contractors and more than 1,000 suppliers, all working in concert to deliver in excess of 30 show days a year.
Operating domestically and internationally, AoE has the capacity to manage, staff and deliver multiple festival departments simultaneously, delivering shows to spec and on-budget, no matter how tight the deadline.
– Splendour In The Grass / Production Management
– Triple J’s One Night Stand / Production Management
– St Jerome’s Laneway Festival / Production Management
– Lost Paradise / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design
– Fairgrounds Festival / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design